*ATTENTION: Bigcommerce users that don't have a custom SSL certificates. You will need to contact us to request that we add your temporary domain name to your BoostSuite account before conversion tracking will work for your store. This is because your store's checkout pages use a different domain name than your primary store. We strongly recommend that you purchase a custom SSL certificate for your Bigcommerce store.
IMPORTANT: Before completing the steps below, make sure you have installed your BoostSuite tracking code on all your pages and you've received at least one order through your Bigcommerce store, in that order.
- Log in and click "do this task now" for the "setup a conversion point" suggestion (under Plan Improvements>Improve Conversions), or go to Conversions>Conversion Points>Add Conversion Point in the navigation.
- Click "create a page based conversion point".
- Click the "Track a Page on my Website" dropdown on the LEFT side of the interface.
- Select the page that reads - http://www.yourdomainname.com/finishorder.php
- Click the green "Create Conversion Point" button.
- Confirm the conversion point is working by completing a test order (or waiting for a real order) and then head back to the BoostSuite user interface and view your recent conversions by going to Conversions>Recent Conversions in the navigation.
Please let us know if you need any assistance setting this up.
Now BoostSuite will be able to track your Bigcommerce store's purchases, identify bottleneck pages, and allow you to break through them with Headline Optimization Tests. You'll be alerted when these tests become available in your weekly digest email and can easily find them in the Plan Improvements > Improve Conversions interface.