How do I add another user?
You may want to have additional users in your BoostSuite account to help with the changes. Adding an additional user is easy. Follow these steps:
- Log into your account.
- Click on the "Settings" tab at the top of the user interface.
- Hover your mouse over the "Users" button and then click "Add Users". You will be brought to an interface that looks like this:
- Choose which Group you would like the new users to be a part of (Administrators get access to everything).
- Enter in the new user's information and then click "Submit".
Delete a user:
- Follow steps 1-3 above except instead of clicking "Add Users", click "View Users". This will take you to master list of all users.
- Click the "Delete" button next to the user you want to get rid of.